Nook shelf is a feature I am doing to separate between my physical books and my ebooks for my nook.
Care to share what you’ve gotten in ebook form?
All of these titles are courtesty of Netgalley.
- Blink Once by Cylin Busby
- Butter by Erin Jade Lange
- Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
- House Of Night: Graphic Novel by P.C. Cast (Goodreads Author), Kristin Cast, Kent Dalian (Editor), Joëlle Jones (Illustrator), Karl Kerschl (Illustrator)
- Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt is being released today!
Mia is always looking for signs. A sign that she should get serious with her soccer-captain boyfriend. A sign that she’ll get the grades to make it into an Ivy-league school. One sign she didn’t expect to look for was: “Will I survive cancer?” It’s a question her friends would never understand, prompting Mia to keep her illness a secret. The only one who knows is her lifelong best friend, Gyver, who is poised to be so much more. Mia is determined to survive, but when you have so much going your way, there is so much more to lose. From debut author Tiffany Schmidt comes a heart-wrenching and ultimately uplifting story of one girl’s search for signs of life in the face of death.