Nook shelf is a feature I am doing to separate between my physical books and my ebooks for my nook.
Care to share what you’ve gotten in ebook form?
All of these titles are courtesty of Netgalley.
- Blink Once by Cylin Busby
- Butter by Erin Jade Lange
- Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
- House Of Night: Graphic Novel by P.C. Cast (Goodreads Author), Kristin Cast, Kent Dalian (Editor), Joëlle Jones (Illustrator), Karl Kerschl (Illustrator)
- Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
Confessions of an Angry Girl is released today! Check it out!
Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make
1. I’m livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I’m allowed to be irate, don’t you?
2. I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.
3. High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and “seeing red” means being angry—get it?)
Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.
(Don’t know what they mean? Look them up yourself.)
(Sorry. That was rude.)
Rape Girl by Alina Klein is being released today! Be sure to check it out!
Valerie always wanted to be the smart girl. The pretty girl. The popular girl.
But not the rape girl.
That’s who she is now. Rape Girl. Because everyone seems to think they know the truth about what happened with Adam that day, and they don’t think Valerie’s telling it.
Before, she had a best friend, a crush, and a close-knit family. After, she has a court case, a support group, and a house full of strangers.
The real truth is, nothing will ever be the same.
Rape Girl is the compelling story of a survivor who does the right thing and suffers for it. It is also the story of a young woman’s struggle to find the strength to fight back.