– Runs: January 1 2012 – December 31 2012. You can sign up to participate at any time from the moment this is posted until the end of 2012, it’s your set of resolutions, so have fun with it 😀
– Challenge: think up your bookish list of resolutions for 2012, it can be anything related to bookish things (including completing other Challenges you’re participating in as long as they’re bookish-related);
– Write up your MB2012NYRC post and link it directly in the linky list bellow to sign up for the challenge
– Your post must contain the Challenge Button Image (see the button grab code above), your list of resolutions of course, and a link to this SIGN-UP post; so your buddies can join in as well, the more the
kinkiermerrier right? Also put the button up on your sidebars somewhere with a link to your MB2012NYRC post so others can cheer you on and check your stats and feel inspired by your awesome-tastic progress xDDD
(if you’d like an example of how I do it, check my sidebar for the Challenges widget – it’s somewhere in the middle)
– What can you write up in your resolutions list? Whatever you like that is related to bookish stuff aka reading, writing, book-blogging related stuff, etc. My suggestion is to use this as a master list for your bookish goals of the year, and where a specific challenge is organized by a fellow book blogger addressing one of your goals, sign up for it there and use this list to mention you’d like to fill X challenge. Feel me? xDD
(for instance, I’ve signed up, so far, for The Book Vixen’s 2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge, so for my MB2012NYRC list I won’t put up a resolution like “I’ll read more books in 2012 then I did in 2011”, I’ll put up “Complete The Book Vixen’s 2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge“, feel me?)- Enter the direct link to your MB2012NYRC post in the linky list bellow, not your blog’s general link but the link of your post; you can also grab the code of the linky and add it to your post, if you’d like, but it’s not necessary
To enter you need to have a blog, webiste, or a profile somewhere that permits you to post and link stuff. You need to have the MB2012NYRC post and the image and links specified, or your link will be probably deleted.
You only need to enter your link once in this Linky list, ok? If you grab the code for it, the list will show all the participants that have entered 🙂
My 2012 Resolutions:
- Finish all my challenges.
- Read 25 books. (I’m starting college and I’m a slow reader.)
- Read 10,000 pages. (To beat 2011’s pg count)