Onward we go. Day three of Top 10 in 2O11. Today is Top 10 Book Boyfriends.
WARNING: Please beware of Fangirl moments and overabundant gushing.
These are in no real order. Just the order they popped into my head.
But I’m sure you will be able to tell which ones I love and which ones I like.
- Ron Weasley in Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
- John in Abandon by Meg Cabot
- Dimitri Belikov in Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Jean Claude in Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Peeta Mellark in Hunger Games by Suzanne Collens
- Gale in Hunger Games by Suzanne Collens
- Po in Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Adam in Before I Die by Jenny Downham
- Nathaniel in Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Rehvenge in Lover Avenged by J. R. Ward
1.Ron Weasley, so I grew up with the movies and I’ve always thought that Ron is my favorite. Love the accent and I love him in the books as well. Ahhhh I love, love, love when he says bloody hell. Probably my favorite line of his.
2. John is a sexy hunk of man candy I must say. In Abandon he is dark and mysterious and is incredibly cocky but I like it. I can’t wait to read the second book in the Abandon trilogy.
3. Dimitri..ahhh Dimitri. Love him! He is just ahhhh! I loved him throughout the series and even towards the end (don’t want to spoil, for those who haven’t read yet) I still like him.
4. Jean Claude. Mmmm everyone has a vampire love, I don’t care if you don’t like vampires I’m positive everyone finds a vampire character they love. (or maybe its all in my head) but Jean Claude is mine. I love how he talks, and how he is described and everything. I always love when he talks to Anita and he is so smart and strong. Love reading about him.
5 – 6. Peeta and Gale. I don’t like choosing teams when there are love triangles. I just don’t but I like both of them. I think I tend to lean more towards Peeta only because Gale for me tends to be a side character more than a main character, I feel like we get to know Peeta more and Peeta and Katniss are sweeter together.
7. Po I liked Po, he was super sweet to Katsa and in the end I still liked him. And I kind of felt bad for him and I wanted to hug him. (again trying not to spoil for those who haven’t read.)
8. Adam. He was cute and he was a trooper throughout the time she was dying. It was super sweet and I would love to have a boyfriend like that.
9. Nathaniel, I love his long hair and I really wish I could touch his hair. He is a mix of sweet and badass at times and I like that. Also he’s a were-leopard must I say more?
10. Rehvenge, turned out to be an amazing character. I had been waiting for the book about him and I was not disappointed. Loved how sweet he was to her and such a good addition to the series.
Halfway point! Tomorrow we talk about Top 10 Characters!
Do you get attached to male characters? Who would your top book boyfriend be?